- To supervise the administration of collection, disbursements and receipt of college funds and coordinate the payment logistics for the registration process.
- Supervisor trains and oversees the work activities of cashier staff locations.
- Coordinates logistics for disturbing financial aid.
- Reconciles revenues to include debt collection.
- Coordinate and clarify armoured transport schedules and billings, bank deposit corrections and internal & external logistics , procedures, and processes.
- Reviews needs for staff training programs.
- Develops and review operating procedures to increase efficiency.
- Supervises the collection process for returned checks.
- To ensure that the revenue generated at Branch level is accurately captured and recorded.
- To control the activities of POS.
- Disciplinary and custodian of Customer Service at the POS.
- To accurately record the transactions and post the validated figures, through delegation.
- To ensure the level of Customer Service at POS is 100%, through monitoring and delegation of authority.
Good Communication skills
Good customer service skills
Degree in relevant subject (or equivalent).
Must possess the required knowledge and be able to explain and demonstrate with or without reasonable accommodation, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
Effectively handle stressful period of speak activity.
Meeting multiple deadlines and multitasking.
Maintaining an established work schedule.
Effectively using interpersonal and communications skills including tact and diplomacy.
Supervising and coordinating the activities of subordinate personnel.
Maintaining confidentiality of work-related information and materials.
Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
Handling money with exacting accuracy.